This is gorgeous :) Want, want, want!
How many times have wondered what’s the real happiness in life? How many times have you discussed with your friends about how much you’re dreaming of a big house, pool, luxury cars and being able to buy a ticket and fly anywhere in the world anytime you want? I’m not going to say that these things won’t make me happy… hell yeah, it would be freaking awesome! BUT…
To me the true happiness and my biggest wish is love & family. Is to have a perfectly healthy, loving and caring family. I want a man that will love me, cherish me, protect me and miss me all the time. Who will be willing to share my dreams and stand by me to face my fears. A man who will be the superhero in the eyes of our children. My children will be healthy, happy, smart and loved every day of their lives. And it does not matter whether I have a huge house and designer clothes. As long as I have the kind of family I am dreaming of I will be the happiest woman on this Earth.
Oh, damn. People should be charged for this kind of videos :P
WOW. SUCH A GORGEOUS PHOTO SHOOT :)
What’s cooking good looking? Badass bigass salad for lunch!
I often hear people wondering how to keep up healthy eating on a budget and this is a great example of cheap but healthy food:
- Some salad leaves
- some canned tuna (c’mon every student has this)
- 2 boiled eggs (and this)
- half a pepper
- some tomatoes and cucumber
- ready to eat quinoa (£1.99/ per pack - I only use 1/4 for the salad)
- half an avocado
- some feta cheese!
And this will be enough for 2 lunches! :) Bon appetit!
I absolutely love this :)
Oh just had an apple with some of that home-made almond butter I made earlier today :) So delicious! OMG! And really helped me with that 8PM craving I had, I thought I was going nuts (hehe, see what I did there!?)
That made me think… what did I actually eat today?
- BREAKFAST: “Breakfast 2 Go” smoothie (muesli, strawberries, orange juice and honey)
- LUNCH: salmon salad burrito (2 tortillas, some salad leaves, smoked salmon, feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumber and avocado - no sauce - YUM!)
- DINNER… dinner? Oh, no dinner actually. I was quite full after the preparation of the almond butter with all that spoon and finger licking :) But yeah, let’s count the apple and a couple of tablespoons of almond butter as my dinner!
Tomorrow, I gotta bring my car to the repair shop in the morning and I think I’ll go for a short run from there and end up at my fav smoothie shop for breakfast :) For lunch, I’ll have… salad with tuna, egg, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, feta and couscous. Will be delicious!